RV & Camping
WHITE BUFFALO RESORT POLICIES:
Check In & Check Out Times
Check In Time:
Check Out Time:
- All Cabins/Lodges: 3:00 P.M
- RV/Campgrounds: 1:00 P.M.
- All Cabins/Lodges: 10:00 A.M.
- RV/Campgrounds: 12:00 Noon
- There is a 2-night minimum for weekend reservations, with a 3-night minimum for holiday weekends.
- Weekend rates apply on all holidays.
- Reservations are not confirmed without a deposit.
- Tentative reservations will be held for 1 week, pending receipt of deposit.
- The minimum deposit is one half of the total amount of your reservation for lodging and boats.
- Full payment is required to book a Guide Trip. Due to the relatively short fishing season, once you book a Guide he turns down all other possible customers for that date. Therefore there are no refunds for canceled Guide trips. Please be certain before you book.
- Holiday reservations are payable in full at time of reservation.
- The remaining balance is due & payable on check in.
- We accept:
· Visa Card
· Traveller’s Checks
· Personal Checks
· Cash / US Dollars
Cancellations and Changes
- 21 days or more, prior to check in date: refund, less $25.00 handling fee.
- 20-8 days prior to check in date: refund, less $25.00 handling fee, if we are able to rebook your accommodations and guide trip(s).
- 7 days or less: no refund.
- No refunds on Guide Trip cancellations.
- No refunds are made for early departures, inclement weather, river conditions or holidays.
RATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE!